Monday, November 21, 2005

So It Goes

Well, I haven't written a new post for a good long while, and I'll tell you why.

I'm distraught.

Nice word that. Distraught.

Goes well with disgruntled, distempered and discombobulated.

Dis. Dis. Dat. Dat.

It's like Morse code for piss off.

Don't get me wrong...or, as we say in this age of George Bush and his cronies, Make No Mistake About It...I still have great faith in my own opinions.

It's just that I've lost faith in yours.

See - I don't think you have anything to say that's worth listening to. If you could even goose yourselves to put your so-called opinions into writing. Too much trouble, eh? Too much of that hard thinking stuff. We much prefer the old knee-jerk quote of the latest rag-mag trash right-wing fulmigator, eh?

Of course, you could prove me wrong. But I don't think that will happen.

Do you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home