Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Clash of Civilizations Ignited by...Cartoons?

At one point in my life, I thought I might be a cartoonist. No more. It's too dangerous.

Maybe I'll be a writer instead.

Oh, wait a minute. That seems to be pretty dangerous too. Remember that poor guy? What was his name? Salmon Rashday or something? Bunch of people wanted to cut his head off, as I recall. Well, maybe being a writer is a bit dangerous.

Maybe a film-maker. That would be cool.

But wait. What about that guy who was related to the artist who cut his own ear off? Theo something? Van Gogh or something? Oh, yeah. Pretty dangerous stuff that.

Guess I'll go work in a factory. That should be okay. If it's okay with you, Mr. Imam.

Sure glad I live in a free country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home